- Oil: How Low Will It Go?
- What the RSX Bear Market May Mean For SPX - XLE
- It's Only A Whipsaw - COMPQ
- Crude and Copper Are Bearish for the S&P 500
- The 10-Year Yield Is Still Going Sub-1.00%
- A Flight to Liquidity Is In Motion
GDX, GLD, SLV, VXX
DAL, UAL, XLE, XLF
The Daily Peak - 2011 & 2012
- King Dollar Will Rule For A While
- 10-Year Still Headed Sub-1% on a Round Risk-Off
- Is Gold About to Do the Extraordinary?
The Weekly Peak - 2011 & 2012
- Climbing Out of a Rut on the Edge of a Cliff
- Grain Complex to Correct By 25%
- Why the 10-Year Is Going Sub-1%